“Best time in rio”

Luis Darin Tour Guide In Rio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Flexibility is the key word on the tailor made tours I provide. I’ll help you to create your own tour itinerary, so you can see the places you want, the way you want to see them. I was born and raised in Rio and I’m quite fluent in English and Spanish. For the past ten years I’ve been working as a private tour guide in Rio.
“Best time in rio”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Arrived to rio for the world cup which was already excited itself and then meeting Luis for the private tour for rio which was icing on the cake. He is definitely one of the tour guide in rio, has a very vast knowledge of the surrounding and as per your liking he will make your trip which very few people offer. He has good knowledge about rio and it's history and you will see rio which you would not able to see by yourself. I am very much fond of landscapes and wildlife he made a good trip for me showing best landscape and wildlife around the city with him I didn't had the time bondage as he is very supporting with that as you can spend as much time you want at particular attractions. Very good knowledge about the architecture of the city and history about rio. I have enjoyed my time here and thank you Luis for making me do paragliding from one of the best spot of rio and making my trip unforgettable.

Redwood City, California
“Awesome Time with Luis”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We found Luis on tripadvisor and we scheduled a two day tour with him on relatively short notice during World Cup time. He was very professional and courteous during the reservation process and during the tour. He was very knowledgeable, and he answered every question we had about Rio/Brazil. Our tour was very enjoyable and we learned a great deal about Rio! If you ever visit Rio, we highly recommend Luis as your tour guide!

Visited July 2014
San Francisco, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 308 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour with Luis!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I arranged a one-day city tour with Luis coming off a cruise ship just prior to the World Cup. Luis was everything you want in a guide: Superb English, organized in his tour itinerary, and full of interesting info about the city and culture. We decided we wanted to do both Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf on our tour, and those places were great and could have taken up the whole day just by themselves. But we also really enjoyed the stop at the outdoor market in Luis' personal neighborhood, where there was a huge array of sumptuous fruits and other goodies. We gorged ourselves on stuffed tapioca tortillas and some fried empenadas. Luis also had great ideas for photo stops and shooting angles. And he was prompt in both our pick-up and drop-off, which is very important if you are on a cruise ship! Thanks Luis!

Visited June 2014
Stamford, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great tours with Luis”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We spent a week in Rio during the World Cup. We spent 3 days touring with Luis. Luis speaks great English and knows many local attractions that tourists will not know. Luis was always on time and gave us a lot of great information. We would highly recommend his services if you are planning to be in Rio or Brazil.

Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour guide”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I found Luis on trip advisor and was very happy we hired him. He loves Rio, is very knowledgeable and listens to your needs to tailor the day to what you like to see. We would definitely recommend him.

Visited July 2014