“World Cup Visit”
Review of Rio Brazil Tour

Rio Brazil Tour
Ranked #121 of 467 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Owner description: RIO BRAZIL TOUR is a guide service with young and friendly local tour guides who loves to travel. Our guides are spontaneous in English communicating and are enthusiastic to let you enjoy the city, which will ensure your best experience with charming spots, Brazilian culture and the best sightseeing. Guides of RIO BRAZIL TOUR will share their local knowledge, travel tips and cool spots for you to relax and feel like a local traveller. We have created RIO BRAZIL TOUR to ensure that you never feel bored during your visit to Rio de Janeiro. From luxury indulgences to life's simple pleasures, both outdoor and in, we will assist you to find the best spots and the right people in a flexible and easygoing manner. WHY RIO BRAZIL TOUR? There are number of reasons that we are the best choice for tourism service in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Main points : - Friendly, knowledgeable and young guides. - Tailor-made guided tour of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. - Maximum flexibility. - We speak fluent English. - We ensure maximum personal safety and security. - Cost effective travel.
Calgary, Canada
“World Cup Visit”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

It is with great pleasure that I submit my review of Rio Brazil Tours and Thiago, the co-owner and our personal tour guide.
Thiago is very fluent in English, which made it much more enjoyable for us 4 Canadian Guys.
First, he was right on time picking us up at our hotel. ( early actually )
His vehicle was very comfortable and spacious for all 4 of us.

Thiago, being a born and raised local, was very informative and it was quite enjoyable chatting with him. He has a wealth of knowledge of the City, the politics and culture.

Thiago's tour was very flexible. He will follow a planned destination or mix it up, upon request.

Nice Guy, great guide, great personality...... Highly recommended.

Ron O'Shea
Calgary, Ab . Canada

Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tour and wonderful Rio experience”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We recently visited Brazil for the World Cup, and decided to take a day tour of Rio during on of the "rest days" of the tournament. Our express day tour was incredible! The weather was perfect and we were see all the sites we've dreamed of seeing in the beautiful city, and our tour guide Flavia was wonderful. She was so knowledgeable, accommodating, and so friendly. We were introduced to great traditional Brazilian foods, like Acai, and I was able to take great shots of all the amazing graffiti art through out the city. The level of customer service as excellent, and we'd recommend this company to anyone visiting Rio. We hope to return to Brazil in the future, we we'll be sure to contact Rio Brazil Tour when we do.

1 Thank Anika W
Sydney, Australia
“reliable service; enjoyable experience”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very impressed with the service provided, given that I was part of a group of 7 and the tour was organised in next to no time.
Thiago spoke perfect English, provided us with plenty of recommendations for the rest of our stay in Rio and was available via text/email/phone during our entire stay.
Level of customer service, including after sales service was impeccable, something I find very rare in my travels.
Would highly recommend Rio Brazil Tour to anyone searching for a tour with a difference, there was never a dull moment.

Sydney, Australia
“Experiencing Rio like a local”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had an enjoyable day discovering the highlights of Rio.
Without hiring a guide, many sights would've been missed
Rio Brazil tour ensure you experience Rio just like a local.
Pickup service was reliable and on time
Our guide spoke perfect English and ensured that our interests were met.
The friendly service did not end at the end of our tour, Thiago provided us with many recommendations such as where to eat, best times to visit the man attractions such as the Christ and sugarloaf and the best places such as bars, to experience life as a local.
He answered all our email queries promptly and made us feel at home.
I highly recommend Rio Brazil Tour for all your travel needs.
You do not just feel like a client, we felt like long lost friends enjoying a day out.
Will not hesitate to contact Rio Brazil Tour next time we visit Rio.

Temple City, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The only way to experience the "Carioca way of life"”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I recently visited Rio with a group of 11 friends and came across Thiago's page on Tripadvisor. I had difficulty with other tour guides as they were not able to accommodate such a large party. Thiago promptly replied that he can seat up to 13 in his mini bus so I decided to book him for an 8 hour day. He also spoke perfect English, which also influenced my decision. I'm so glad I went with Thiago as I can't even begin to describe what a wonderful experience it was to have him show my friends and I around.

First and foremost, Thiago's character is worth mentioning, as his comical and cheerful disposition was perfectly suited for the lot of us. He addressed all of our concerns and maintained a level of professionalism that surpassed all expectations. He is extremely knowledgeable about everything Rio has to offer, including insider tips on where and when to snap the best pictures and grab the best filet mignon sandwiches in town. He told us fun historical facts about the sites that we visited and kept us updated on current events.

Having Thiago as a tour guide almost felt like I was hanging out with a long lost friend. He was genuinely concerned that we have a great time in his city, and went the extra mile to achieve that. He not only took us to all the places we wanted to go, but recommended several other places to visit so we could have a better appreciation for Rio. We also mentioned that we were considering going hang gliding to which Thiago promptly made all necessary arrangements with a well trusted instructor. He took us to the cafe he goes to, the beach he hangs out at, and the secret spot in the jungle that he believes has the best view of Rio. It doesn't get more personal that that!

Through conversation Thiago mentioned that he wants everyone on his tour to have an authentic experience. He truly believes that everyone deserves to have a great time and not be treated as another "group of tourists." If he sought to create a welcoming environment he has done it. I highly recommend him to anyone visiting Rio, as I know he will be the first person I contact when I go back in the future. Well done, Thiago.

Visited May 2014