“REMARKABLE TOUR” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rio Brazil Tour

Rio Brazil Tour
Ranked #112 of 446 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Owner description: RIO BRAZIL TOUR is a guide service with young and friendly local tour guides who loves to travel. Our guides are spontaneous in English communicating and are enthusiastic to let you enjoy the city, which will ensure your best experience with charming spots, Brazilian culture and the best sightseeing. Guides of RIO BRAZIL TOUR will share their local knowledge, travel tips and cool spots for you to relax and feel like a local traveller. We have created RIO BRAZIL TOUR to ensure that you never feel bored during your visit to Rio de Janeiro. From luxury indulgences to life's simple pleasures, both outdoor and in, we will assist you to find the best spots and the right people in a flexible and easygoing manner. WHY RIO BRAZIL TOUR? There are number of reasons that we are the best choice for tourism service in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Main points : - Friendly, knowledgeable and young guides. - Tailor-made guided tour of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. - Maximum flexibility. - We speak fluent English. - We ensure maximum personal safety and security. - Cost effective travel.
Durban, South Africa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“REMARKABLE TOUR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Thanks to Rio Brasil Tours, our tour guide was Tiago, who was very fluent in English, as we all spoke English only coming from South Africa.
He was so patient with us and explained every thing that we asked him. he advised us of were to go and not to go in Brasil.
he took us on tours were he stood with us on the line to buy tickets, he never let us out off his site.

his tour was very meaningful and educational, getting to know Brasil and Rio. The restaurant he recommended was excellent. a very honest and patient person, who i will recommend to anyone.

2 Thank ratheepaul

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very touching service!! This is what you need when you are in a place which do not speak your language!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We went to World Cup and thought to take a city tour in Rio to visit the famous scenic view there. I found Rio Brazil Tour via google and Thiago is the man of the show. He is a local Brazilian speaking perfect English which I found in Brazil is very difficult to find someone who can communicate in English. We hired a 6 hours private tour and Thiago made our visit to the Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf fast and easy since he brought us to the easiest path without lining up few hours for nothing. What Thiago impressed me most is his heart to take care of people. He knows English is not common in the city so he always kept asking us what we need in Rio then he could take care our problems easily. I've been to a lot of places and join a lot of local tours but Thiago is one of the man I surely want to invite him to be my guest when he visited our country in the future.

1 Thank TerryYung
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was scheduled to book our Rio tour with another group but when I saw the glowing reviews of Rio Brazil Tour, I decided to go with them. I am glad that I did. Thiago was an awesome guide. He spoke fluent English and was right on time to pick us up. He took to us to the must visits and road less traveled sites, and we love the Conrad Beach that he took us to! He was able to relate to my boys, aged 29 and 19, even with the music he played during the trip. I really appreciate that he was able to drive us through one of the favelas per my younger son's request. He even gave great recommendations for clubs and restaurants. I highly recommend taking a tour with them

1 Thank JoanLax
Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great tour and experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I visited Rio and booked a tour with Rio Brazil Tour with my friend during the World Cup. Our guide was Thiago one of the Co-owners. We had a fantastic experience, first things first he was on time which was a great start to a very fun and informative day. I had already been to Rio in the past and had done the main big attractions but this tour was very different and personalized.

Not only did we do a lot more because we didn't have to wait for other people in the group, we were also in a nice and confortable car and had the chance to go outside of the main attractions and saw a lot more.

We went to a very nice little beach were we could see people handgliding from a cliff and land on the beach right in front of us, it was very cool. We also went to another very nice scenic point where I had never been before and very few people know about.

Thiago spoke perfect English and was happy to share his knowledge of the City and give us many hints on where to go and also...where not to go. He gave us nice recommendations on clubs and restaurants which was really nice of him.

The day went by really fast and it really felt like visiting the City with a friend and getting all the local/insider information and experience.

Although we didn't use it he also gave us his number and email and remained available for us during our entire stay in Rio should we have any questions or concerns.

I highly recommend taking a Tour with Rio Brazil Tour to everyone looking for a personalized tour in Rio.

Isabelle, Montreal QC

2 Thank Suntraveler41
Calgary, Canada
“World Cup Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

It is with great pleasure that I submit my review of Rio Brazil Tours and Thiago, the co-owner and our personal tour guide.
Thiago is very fluent in English, which made it much more enjoyable for us 4 Canadian Guys.
First, he was right on time picking us up at our hotel. ( early actually )
His vehicle was very comfortable and spacious for all 4 of us.

Thiago, being a born and raised local, was very informative and it was quite enjoyable chatting with him. He has a wealth of knowledge of the City, the politics and culture.

Thiago's tour was very flexible. He will follow a planned destination or mix it up, upon request.

Nice Guy, great guide, great personality...... Highly recommended.

Ron O'Shea