The hotel is ideally located near the beaches (Copacabana, Ipanema) and shops. But the building is old, the windows have only one glass so you can hear the traffic in the street, and the mattresses should be renewed urgently. The staff is nice and helpful but only half of them can speak something else than portuguese.The breakfast is correct but expensive - 40 reals - and often out of something. One of our pyjamas disappeared with the sheets when they did the laundry. In conclusion a bit expensive for it's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star Mercure Apt Arpoador, offering 46 apartments, is located between the two most famous beaches in Brazil, Copacabana and Ipanema. The hotel is 12 kilometres from the centre of Rio de Janeiro and 25 kilometres from the international airport. The hotel features fully equipped apartments, a fitness centre, sauna, swimming pool and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Rio de Janeiro Arpoador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Rio De Janeiro Arpoador Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Rio De Janeiro Arpoador Hotel Brazil