The hotel faces Copacabana beach and was a easy walk to various eateries and shops. The rooms were small but adequate, with a coffee percolator and amenities like iron & ironing board. Although there were some renovations in the lobby during my 11-day stay there, it was vaguely noticeable. The hotel also has a currency exchange in basement level 1 which was convenient. I loved their oatmeal and yogurt selection, but thought the rest of the breakfast items were average. All the service staff were very helpful and quick to respond to our requests. Most importantly, I felt safe in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extraordinary JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro hotel offers seamless commuting to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil