Just came back from an awesome 7 days in Rio!! The JW Marriott rocked!! I have to say - this is the best JW I have stayed at. The staff is incredible - kind, compassionate, dedicated and very helpful. Stayed with my wife and 2 young kids and we couldn't have picked a better hotel.
Everything was AAA rating. They accommodated all our requests and went the extra mile to make us feel at home. Love Rio for sure but the JW folks made it more special, more memorable and more fun than we had ever expected. Definitely coming back soon!!!
Thanks for the wonderful memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extraordinary JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro hotel offers seamless commuting to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil