Loved everything about it. Amazing, sweeping view of Copacobana from our room, heavenly bed, fresh cut flowers, sublime lighting, everything beautiful and clean. Everyone from the concierge to bellhops to waiters was perfectly pleasant and helpful. Great food (pricy, but to be expected at a J-dub). the lounge on the 9th floor is great for breakfast, coffee, or afternoon snack. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the pool - it's really tiny for a hotel that size. But who cares when you're 2 steps from one of the most famous beaches in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extraordinary JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro hotel offers seamless commuting to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil