Our stay at the JW Marriott Copacabana Beach in December 2013 was a wonderful ending to our 18-day cruise. Not only were we across from the world-famous beach, but we also had a room with a view. We were welcomed by a very friendly and competent staff and the young man who brought our luggage to our room explained all of its functions with great exuberance. Our room was beautifully maintained and meals (both in room and in the lobby) were quite good. Concierge services were very professional and attentive. Even the doorman gave good advice about using sunscreen. We chose Marriott because we know they are a quality brand and they lived up to their reputation. Definitely deserving of a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extraordinary JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro hotel offers seamless commuting to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil