Great location, doesn't have the same standards of other Sofitel hotels in the world. The rooms are tired, old & have a bad smell. Buffet breakfast is really good and so too are the other dining areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is a splendid one. It leaves the guest practically leaning over Copacabana beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It is beside Ipanema, a charming neighborhood full of attractions, immortalized in a song by Tom Jobim and Vinicius de Moraes, “Garota de Ipanema”.Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is considered one of the most prestigious Brazilian luxury hotels, combining French savoir-faire with Carioca charm.Enjoy our comfortable apartments with balconies and the MyBed bed, the executive floor with Club Millésime services – a new concept in personalized service, beach service, two pools and many other facilities, in addition to the award winning cuisine here at Sofitel.Situated near the main business centers in the city, the hotel offers an ample and versatile Convention Center, and also a modern Board Meeting Room, a fully equipped room with a view of Copacabana beach, uniting comfort and personalized services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Accor Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Sofitel
- Sofitel Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil