Check-in and check-out were very very fast and effective, very impressive.
Our room at the 32th floor was immaculate s-u-p-e-r clean. Everything is very new because this hotel has begun it´s operation 1,5 year ago. Before it was Le Meridien; they rebuilt it totally. I know it ´cause I´ve been there 4 years ago. Now there are lots of expensive decor everywhere.
For superior, superior executive and superior plus you´ll get Mahogany amenities and for Deluxe, Suites, Studios and so on you´ll get L´Occitane´s Verbena amenities. All staff was always very attentive and had a smile on their face, specially at breakfast.
Oh, breakfast ... lots of options. At least 10 different fresh fruits, lots of cheeses, jams, breads, croissants, pastries, omelets, wafers, bacon, scrumbled eggs, croque monsieur, 4 different fruit juinces, mineral water, Twinings teas, japonese specialties table, Queesberry jellies, an much much more. It is served from 06:00 until 10:30 am.
They have 2 pools both heated: one on the 4th floor and one on the 39th with an infinite edge ... what a spectacular view. There isn´t a building as tall as Windsor Atlantica, so there you´ll get top notch views. At the 38th there is a complete spa, brand new fitness center and a hairdresser salon.
Security is a remarkable issue at this place. There are cameras and staff everywhere to guarantee our safety. I saw lots of celebrities meanwhile I was there; maybe that´s why they´ve chosen this in first place.
I´m anxious to come back to this cosmopolitan oasis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil