The hotel is about half hour drive from the international airport of RIO. Just across the street to the beach of Copacabana. Bike rental right on the side of the hotel.
A very nice reception and staff help you with check in and stuff. Some rooms has direct sea view, but i had a city view room, but it was ok. The room was clean but just a thin blanket on the bed. The minibar was extremly loud either the aircon, which just could be adjusted to the temperature. Bathroom with shower was ok. A lot of amenities.
On the 37. level a little warm pool but a spectacular view to copacabana.
Sugar loaf mountain 10 min by taxi. Hotel organizes transportation.
All in one very nice and recommendable place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil