We had a lovely room with an Ocean view over Copacabana beach within easy taxi access of the centre and Ipanema. The breakfast was very good but food from room service wasn't and it was expensive. Some of the staff were very helpful and friendly but reception was always busy so check out took a long time.The Internet connection was also an issue because WiFi was limited unless you paid for it, not what I would expect in a four star hotel. We have just spent five weeks in South America and this was the only hotel that charged for Wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil