I travel to Rio very often on business and always stay at The Windsor Atlantica.
The front Desk people are very kind, professional and acomodating. Speacially Mr. Alex Maciel, he always greets our group and me when we arrive at the hotel with a great smile and whatever your needs is he will try to help you.
Mr Maciel is very polite, kind and a superb professional worker for the hotel.
So I try to recomend people to ask for him whenever I have friends staying at that Windsor Atlantica in Rio.
Thank you Mr. Alex Silva for your great service and kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil