We enjoyed our stay at this hotel whilst visiting Rio. Check in was efficient and we were made to feel welcome with a free drink. Our room on the 28th floor was spacious and clean with a great view. The breakfast was good with a large choice of food. We did not have dinner at the hotel as we went out in the evening and it appeared to be expensive. The temp was warm when we visited (24°C) but the hotel outside pools were cold, it would have been nice to have an option of an inside pool also. The hotel was just across the road from the Copacabana beach which we very much enjoyed visiting. The highlight of Rio for us was visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado mountain by the cog railway, excellent views. We also did the half day favella tour- well worth doing. NB: remember to leave lots of time to get to the airport as Rio traffic is mad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil