We booked suite 1801. Luxury hotels are pricey in Rio (roughly $500 per night). Our room was spacious; certainly not the posh elegance you would expect at this price point (bathroom had L'Occitaine, room had Nespresso machine, welcome champagne drink...but tub was plastic). Still it was nicely decorated and the view (bay/beach) from our balcony was delightful. Great buffet breakfast with incredible views of bay included in room rate. Rooftop pool was awesome. I would stay here again. Service was friendly and fast. We used hotel service for return booking to airport. It was convenient. Used prepaid taxi into city from airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on Copacabana beach in the spectacular city of Rio de Janeiro, PortoBay Rio Internacional offers you the best of two worlds - the sensational city and a breathtaking view over the beach right on the doorstep... Step into Rio Internacional and feel at home - make the most of your stay! Look out over Copacabana beach and revitalise yourself with the sea breeze. The ideal location for an unforgettable holiday or to counter the stress of a day's work in Rio ... 117 apartments/rooms decorated in the best taste... a range of flavours at La Finestra and a roof-top pool with stunning views over Copacabana beach and Corcovado... The hotel PortoBay Rio Internacional offers free Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional
- Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil