I stayed at the Hotel for 4 nights and the services were impeccable the staff were very helpful. I made the mistake of actually booking myself in for 3 nights instead of 4 and I thought I would have a hard time getting my booking extended but it was done without any hassle. The hotel views are beautiful in the deluxe and regular suite. Both of the suites I stayed in were clean and in very good condition. Would definitely come back and stay here again.
One slight issue Management should probably look at installing sliding doors in the showers instead of swinging doors because I came close breaking the glass doors of the shower against the towel railing on several occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on Copacabana beach in the spectacular city of Rio de Janeiro, PortoBay Rio Internacional offers you the best of two worlds - the sensational city and a breathtaking view over the beach right on the doorstep... Step into Rio Internacional and feel at home - make the most of your stay! Look out over Copacabana beach and revitalise yourself with the sea breeze. The ideal location for an unforgettable holiday or to counter the stress of a day's work in Rio ... 117 apartments/rooms decorated in the best taste... a range of flavours at La Finestra and a roof-top pool with stunning views over Copacabana beach and Corcovado... The hotel PortoBay Rio Internacional offers free Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotel.de, Agoda, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional
- Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil