An inflexible and nickle diming staff will ignore your needs unless you top up every service with $$$. The hotel is inconvenienced by a huge street repaving and public works construction right in front of the entrance. The furniture is old and dingy and the surroundings very much reminiscent of 1980's Rio. STAY ELSEWHERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of our main options in Rio de Janeiro. This accommodation is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Botafogo, 2.3 km from Copacabana Beach, the 4-star Mercure Botafogo Mourisco offers a pool, bar and gym to relax during your stay in Rio de Janeiro. For your convenience, free WiFi is available. The air-conditioned rooms have cable TV, a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel features a restaurant, 24-hour front desk, business center and meeting rooms. You can also enjoy the bar for refreshing drinks. Mercure Botafogo Mourisco is just 300 meters from Botafogo Metro Station, 2 km from Sugar Loaf Mountain and 5 km from Copacabana Fort. Santos Dumont Airport is 5.4 km away, while Tom Jobim International Airport is 22 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo Mourisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Mourisco Brazil