We visited this hotel on August 2012. The location is great, the hotel itself is beautiful but the prices are too high and not good for purpose. The guy was speaking English and he was institing we order a certain meal and when we didn't he appeared unhappy. I wanted to make my own choice and I I ordered a grilled sea bream but I was served a tinny mashy looking fish potion with a big bowl of boiled rice enough for three people! and one big leaf of lettice. The fish was tasteless and I didnt eat even a quater of the rice. After finishing my wine I asked for the bill and the guy brought it, stood there looking at me until I took out the wallet from my bag and he was still standing there looking at my wallet..I felt intimidated and I will never recommend to any body Hotel Arpoador Inn. I stayed in rio for two weeks and there are so many other restaurants that are very nice with friendly people, good price and even makes you feel good about the tip that they already put in the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most beautiful neighbourhood in the whole of Rio de Janeiro, HOTEL ARPOADOR is the only hotel in town literally located on the beach. This idyllic area, located in the intersection of the famous Ipanema and Copacabana neighborhoods, is a peninsula with its own beach and park. The hotel offers comfortable suites, decorated in a simple sophistication, with plenty of Brazilian hardwood and white walls. Our teams are always ready to assist you in every means. HOTEL ARPOADOR Where the City meets the Sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Arpoador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arpoador Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Arpoador Rio De Janeiro, Brazil