The one thing that really stands out about this place is the staff. I found the staff to be super helpful and very accommodating. They are willing to help you with everything and very polite and courteous. The rooms are average but comfortable. The AC is not good and will not keep you cool in the summers of Rio!
The location is good if you want to be in Arpoador. But it's a 10 min walk to Copacabana and 10 min walk to the good parts of Ipanema.
Overall, I would recommend this property for a good stay in Rio!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most beautiful neighbourhood in the whole of Rio de Janeiro, HOTEL ARPOADOR is the only hotel in town literally located on the beach. This idyllic area, located in the intersection of the famous Ipanema and Copacabana neighborhoods, is a peninsula with its own beach and park. The hotel offers comfortable suites, decorated in a simple sophistication, with plenty of Brazilian hardwood and white walls. Our teams are always ready to assist you in every means. HOTEL ARPOADOR Where the City meets the Sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Arpoador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arpoador Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Arpoador Rio De Janeiro, Brazil