I was staying in the room facing to the sea. View from the window was great because the hotel is literally 2 steps away from the beach. It was very nice waking up see a sunrise on a calm empty beach.
Rooms are clean but nothing special. I would probably consider it as a good place if I were there15 years ago but for nowadays it is a bit out of date. Pretty expensive for what they offer (actually many hotels in Rio are so)
Staff on the reception desk is very friendly and helpful. However staff in the restaurant during the breakfast is much less cheerful and hardly even gives you a smile or says hi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most beautiful neighbourhood in the whole of Rio de Janeiro, HOTEL ARPOADOR is the only hotel in town literally located on the beach. This idyllic area, located in the intersection of the famous Ipanema and Copacabana neighborhoods, is a peninsula with its own beach and park. The hotel offers comfortable suites, decorated in a simple sophistication, with plenty of Brazilian hardwood and white walls. Our teams are always ready to assist you in every means. HOTEL ARPOADOR Where the City meets the Sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Arpoador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arpoador Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Arpoador Rio De Janeiro, Brazil