Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
US$57
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$54
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
eDreamsUS$57
1,273 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

No frills hotel which is clean but udated. Good breakfast selection and friendly staff. Well located for the metro in an area which felt safe at night. Worth considering particularly if visiting Rio 2016

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
NeubeBrigagao, Gerente geral at Windsor Florida Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Mr. David,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Our location is indeed a fantastic one for those who wants to enjoy the games in Rio as we are close to the boulevard, the marina and also with a subway station just a few steps away.
Once again I thank you for your comments and for choosing us to enjoy this fantastic olimpic period.
Best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel was a great location for Olympics for me even with 2 metro lines and a long bus ride at end. I found the hotel staff here to be very friendly and the hotel very clean. Good security at front of hotel and hotel entrance is literally in front of the Catete Line 1 and 2 metro stop. Easy walk to beach and to Largo metro stop where you can catch bus ride to Corcovado though I'd recommend the tram for that but tram requires 1-2 day advance purchase. Mini bar was reasonable and housekeeping did a great job.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
NeubeBrigagao, Gerente geral at Windsor Florida Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for you kind comments about your stay.
I'm glad that you could take an advantage of our location to enjoy our city even more!
Also that our services and facilities were up to your expectations.
We hope you find some free time soon to come back to Rio and continue to explore all the possibilities that this beautiful city reserves to all visitors!
Sincerely.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

The Windsor Florida is located in a middle class residential neighborhood that is safe and busy with people walking in the streets. The location is really convenient next to a metro station and Catete Palace which offers free admission on Sun. & Wed.

Staff is efficient and professional. It seems that Brazilians constitute a large percentage of the clientele at this property judging from my visit. I requested two adjacent rooms but unfortunately there were none available when we checked in the first night, but later the front desk agent kept an eye for my request and he called me in the evening advising that he found two connecting rooms. The following day we were switched to the new rooms which was greatly appreciated.

The rooms are very clean and personally I liked the hardwood floor and the handy small refrigerator under the desk. As others have mentioned there is no ironing board and this has to be requested. The bathrooms were fine but I thought that they were a bit skimpy with the towels by not leaving some extras.

Buffet-style breakfast and dinner are available in the spacious "Babuska" restaurant in the lobby. There is a good assortment of dishes during both settings and the food was decent with plenty of choices. Great selection of desserts if you have a sweet tooth. When I went for dinner I was pleasantly surprised that the steaks in the buffet were not overcooked.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
NeubeBrigagao, Gerente geral at Windsor Florida Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all I woyld like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience with us and all the users of Tripadvisor.
I'm really glad that you've enjoyed your time with us and that our services were up to your expectations.
Our doors are open for your next visit! We do hope to welcome you again in the near future!
Cordially,

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure to stay at This Hotel for almost two weeks during a business trip. The Windsor Florida Hotel is a classic, legit Hotel. It gives a "60's" feeling - with butlers, bartendersand waitors dresses in white tux and a genuine approach to service.
- bortom line; i enjoyed my stay. Absolutely.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
NeubeBrigagao, Gerente geral at Windsor Florida Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all Iwould like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.
It's really nice to know that you've enjoyed our hotel and its services.
We look forward to have you as our guest once again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

This is a typical travel or business related hotel. Although the accommodations are somewhat basic, they are very clean and comfortable. The Catete subway stop is about a 1 minute walk from the front door. The staff is accommodating and helpful. The restaurant is a buffet (very common in Rio) and quite average. The Flamingo Beach is about a 10 minute walk from the hotel and easy to navigate. We were allowed to check in late morning as our flight landed early in the morning. Views from the top (10th) floor are interesting and you can catch Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer, Favelas, etc.

Room tip: The rooms all have noise deadening windows which are quite effective
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lv2CSun
NeubeBrigagao, Gerente geral at Windsor Florida Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We're glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have you as a guest once again in the near future.