We arrived at 3am in Rio, so needed a place to stay for a few hours. This was $200 a night, cheap for Rio, but it was a very small pokey room, with an awful view. The bathroom to be fair was very nice, didn't eat breakfast just got out of there. Staff at front desk were nice enough, but it felt soulless and like a glorified hostel. I'd be very disappointed if I was staying there for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renewed in 1999, the Windsor Plaza Hotel has become the perfect choice for business travelers who also wants to enjoy the wonders of Rio de Janeiro. Its facilities were designed to attend the highest expectations of those who need a nice place to work and relax. Our location is simply perfect as we are located just as close to downtown as to the main touristic spots in Rio. The hotel offers 24 hours room service, free high speed internet, cable tv with English, German, French Spanish and Italian spoken channels, beach service, laundry, 2 digital telephone lines in the room, business center and fitness center. We also offer a free transfer to / from the International and local airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Windsor Plaza Copacabana
- Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil