Driverove the location and the room was clean, but the wall was paper thin. The inclusive breakfast had great selection of local fruits as well as eggs, sausage (hotdogs) and variety of juices. The staff is helpful (speaks English) and friendly.
For those on a budget, there is a bus stop about three blocks from the hotel and you can take a bus to almost all attractions for R2.75 per person per ride (transfer is not included). Taking a cab can add up and you're at the mercy of the driver who can rip you off. Ask the hotel staff for an approximate cost for the cab if you do take the cab so the driver doesn't over charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IPANEMA INN is a family-run boutique hotel located in the very heart of the iconic Ipanema neighbourhood, in Rio de Janeiro. The hotel is a stone's throw from the beach, on charming Maria Quitéria street, with a myriad of restaurants and bars around the corner and within a district with a buzzing cultural scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ipanema Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ipanema Rio De Janeiro
- Ipanema Inn Rio De Janeiro, Brazil