Hotel is located between Ipanema downtown and the beach. Acceptable room rates compared to the other hotels in Rio.
Some trouble at check-in - they couldn't find our reservation made through a German website but finally the problem was solved.
Lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Not far from the gay area(beach and bars).
Rooms are basic and clean. Airconditioning a little too noisy.
Free beach towels and umbrellas are offered.
The hotel staff speaks English well and is cooperative. We could even check out at 2pm at no extra charge.
Pay attention to the service charge when checking out. It is just a recommendation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IPANEMA INN is a family-run boutique hotel located in the very heart of the iconic Ipanema neighbourhood, in Rio de Janeiro. The hotel is a stone's throw from the beach, on charming Maria Quitéria street, with a myriad of restaurants and bars around the corner and within a district with a buzzing cultural scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ipanema Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ipanema Rio De Janeiro
- Ipanema Inn Rio De Janeiro, Brazil