The hotel is conveniently located inside the airport on the 3rd floor. It works well for a late arrival or if you really need to rest between flights. I arrived in the morning and had to wait until 5 pm for my next flight so it seemed to me the ideal place for a few and necessary hours of sleep. I used the so called "day use" that means up to eight hours of permanence ... very convenient, but expensive, around US 150. Consider that the airport in Rio is very basic and there isn't much to do there, only one airline lounge restricted to skyteam members and a centurion club on first floor. Staff was very friendly and polite, comfortable room, clean bathroom, internet wi-fi ok, old TV, etc. Not that bad, but it's time for a renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Out hotel is located inside the terminal 1, on the 3rd floor of the Rio International airport. this is very conveniente hotel with 97 rooms, with private bathroom, minibar, flat screen TV with international channels, restaurante open daily from 6am to 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rio Aeroporto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luxor Aeroporto Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Rio Aeroporto Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil