Very very very expensive. I paid for a night about 125 dollars, and it was better than sleep at the airport corridor. But just this.
Good bed, good shower, comfortable. But the corridors smelled cigarettes, and there hadn't windows.
My cell phone got some signal inside the room, but doesn't work (maybe blocked?) and I almost missed the flight.
The WiFi is charged, about 8 dollars for it. And the TV is horrible.
A good point is the location. If you are a aviation photographer, it will be awesome, nearby a spotting point inside GIG Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Out hotel is located inside the terminal 1, on the 3rd floor of the Rio International airport. this is very conveniente hotel with 97 rooms, with private bathroom, minibar, flat screen TV with international channels, restaurante open daily from 6am to 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rio Aeroporto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luxor Aeroporto Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Rio Aeroporto Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil