We spend 1 night on the hotel booked on last minute.
The staff was nice and friendly. Even the checkin took a bit of time, we were given a nice and tidy room with modern furniture... Being on the hot spot of rio, the rooms were quite small. From the balcony, we could see the beautiful beach and the blue ocean... Its a good choice for couple who are looking premium location for a reasonable price... Will return the same place for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a period of time dedicated to the remodeling and investment of all services, rooms, and other areas of the hotel, the Hotel Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana is proud to offer one of the loveliest lodging options today in Rio de Janeiro. Our greatest asset is the privileged location on Atlântica Avenue across from Post 4, combined with our excellent event facilities and services. Our hotel is well equipped to serve guests on business as well as those on holiday, respecting the needs of each and offering excellent reference information during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Golden Tulip Copacabana
- Golden Tulip Hotel Copacabana
- Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil