Very nice and helpful staff. The breakfast was delicious. Great location. Rooms are very new and modern. The view was also very nice.
As the name states... they're all suites. I guess I just wasn't sure what we needed with all the space. If you're going to be spending an extended period of time in rio and want the extra room then this is the place for you. Otherwise wasn't sure why the rooms were so big.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First boutique hotel and Rio de Janeiro design, the Marina All Suites have a proposal to offer a unique atmosphere with personality and style. Are 42 spacious guestrooms, 20 of them suites decorated in a unique way design by renowned designers in the country. The 18-storey building also has a beautiful glass roof overlooking the beach of Leblon, Ipanema and Corcovado. The roof top are located in the lounge, a bar and a charming pool in vidrotil and Carrara marble, overlooking the sea. Recently inaugurated, the Events Room of the Marina All Suites offers up to 40 people and includes all electronic media. Corporate environment, facing the sea, ideal for business meetings and social events. Gastronomy is also its high point, the award-winning Bar d'Hotel recently opened its new menu and cocktails card. On the ground floor of the hotel is the Bar do Lado, best point of the Rio de Janeiro coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina All Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina All Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Marina Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Marina All Suites Rio De Janeiro, Brazil