This was our first hotel in Brazil and the location overlooking Leblon beach was perfect. Decor is a bit dated but everywhere was clean and tidy. The rooftop pool was a disappointment as it is only the size of a large plunge pool - not worth attempting to swim in. The views from the roof are superb. Staff in the restaurant were rather aloof and a little more friendliness would help. However we found that the reception staff were very helpful on several occasions. Excellent breakfasts with a wide choice of fruits, fruit juices etc. The location is ideal for restaurants as there are many a short walk from the hotel. For a quick drink pop out to one of the many kiosks along the lovely promenade - we recommend the fresh coconut.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the pleasure of staying in Rio de Janeiro's most charming neighborhood, right in front of Leblon Beach. Relax in cozy apartments and suites that are stylishly decorated and offer a breathtaking ocean view. Enjoy a menu of services designed to meet all your needs and savor exclusive cuisine. If there is anything else you need, we will be happy to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Marina Palace Hotel
- Marina Palace Rio De Janeiro