My Boyfriend n I stayed here from August 1st to August 5th. The room was very small but clean which is ALWAYS MOST IMPORTANT 2 Us. The back view of the hotel was poor conditions and NOT A PRETTY SITE @ ALL; but who goes on vacation to stare out the window....NOT I/US!!! The front desk staff was VERY HELPFUL with tour information, restaurants and anything/everything we asked or needed. Even though we don't speak any Spanish or Portuguese the did EXCELLENT with communicating with us and making us feel welcome in their country and establishment which we GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! The complimentary breakfast was fresh and good daily also very fulfilling to start your day. The section of the beach across the street was full of excitement and mixed with tourists and locals that made it GR8 fun in the sun beach days everyday. Overall I would DEFINITELY STAY and RECOMMEND The ORLA HOTEL to friends and family!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orla Copacabana Hotel is just off famous Copacabana beach, a half-mile from Ipanema Beach and downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Highlights at include hotel-wide complimentary WiFi Internet access, a rooftop swimming pool, poolside bar, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orla Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Orla Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil