Spent Carnaval 2014 at the hotel with friends. We had 3 rooms - 2 doubles and a triple. The triple actually had an ocean view. The room is tiny. Normally that would be okay, but since we had Carnaval costumes, it was a bit tight. Rooms are very expensive during Carnaval everywhere, but that said, I was more than satisfied with the staff and the breakfast buffet. There is a beautiful terrace at the top of the hotel overlooking Copacabana with stunning views of Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf Mtn). I would definitely book there again (without Carnaval costumes).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orla Copacabana Hotel is just off famous Copacabana beach, a half-mile from Ipanema Beach and downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Highlights at include hotel-wide complimentary WiFi Internet access, a rooftop swimming pool, poolside bar, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Orla Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Orla Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil