“Great Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
A very comfortable queen-size bed awaits you after a hard day at the beach. A very comfortable queen-size bed awaits you after a hard day at the beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A very comfortable queen-size bed awaits you after a hard day at the beach.
A very comfortable queen-size bed awaits you after a hard day at the beach.
HDTV, stereo in for your music player, digital cable. In case you decide to stay in for the evening.
Relax and make yourself at home. Wi-Fi throughout the apartment.
Spectacular mountain view from this quiet top-floor apartment - absolute privacy in Copacabana!
Spectacular mountain view from this quiet top-floor apartment. Absolute privacy in Copacabana!
Fully-stocked kitchen for all your cooking needs, including filtered water and microwave oven.
The kitchen and service area with clothes washer and utility basin.
Relax and make yourself at home. Wi-Fi throughout the apartment.
The kitchen and service area with clothes washer and utility basin.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Glenn K
“Great Apartment”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

My 10-day experience was better than expected. The location is near a broad variety of markets, shops, and restaurants. Access to metro and buses. Less than a 10-minute walk to Copacabana beach. Upon arrival, the place was clean, organized, and larger than expected. The view of the mountainside was relaxing, inspiring and gave me a feeling of seclusion and privacy. I appreciated the quiet. The apartment is well-equipped with kitchenware, electronics, linens, and consistently functional WIFI. I intend to rent again in the future.

Liked best: The location
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
6 Jul 2016
Thank you for being a great guest, Glenn. You are welcome back anytime. I look forward to hosting you again in the near future or whenever you are able to make it back.
Ejiro A
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I was in Rio for the 2014 world cup finals, and I would have to say the place was located in the perfect location, close to the main attractions and bus line. Such a welcoming and clean apartment with wonderful mountain view, it is situated in the 12th floor of a highly secure and gated high rise building with 24 hr rotating doormen. The apartment is loaded with all the amenities a traveler needs for a short or long stay. Ken is quick to respond to your inquiries and questions, pluses for speaking fluent english and even more pluses for being flexible for us to leave our luggage in the apartment since our departure flight was later in the evening. The maid was awesome, she literally scrubs the place spotless from top to bottom. I'm planning to go back to Rio during the Olympics and I will definitely seek this place out again.

Liked best: Cleanliness, Security, and Location
Liked least: Hot water in the bathroom could be better
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
7 Jul 2016
Ejiro, thank you for being a great guest. We look forward to hosting you again at Mountain View Studio. Come back anytime!
Thomas V
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Beautiful, clean, and well taken care of.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This apartment was the perfect place for me and my traveling partner. Very clean, well kept, and a gorgeous view every morning of the mountain side. Ken made sure everything was up to par and checked in with us to make sure we were well accommodated. Thanks, Ken.

Liked best: The mountain view
Liked least: Water pressure.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
7 Jul 2016
Thanks Thomas! I look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Rio!
MuchosGwa...
Waco, Texas
“Best place I have stayed in Rio”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This was my second visit to beautiful Rio De Janeiro. Upon booking this place I believed this would be my best accompdation throughout my 3 state visit for World Cup and I was correct. The apartment is beautiful and spacious with an amazing mountain view right outside the bedroom window. I loved the floors, and the floor plan. The location was excellent I was literally 2 blocks from the fan fest on the beach, about 3 blocks from the subway, and the bus stop was right outside the building which was convenient upon my arrival by the airport bus. Ken was extremely helpful, answering all my questions in a timely manner which made me very comfortable with my apartment choice. Ken also allowed me to leave my luggage in the apartment until my evening flight out that Sunday which was a blessing. This apartment was very nice, the floors, the furniture, the bed and bathroom were all great. I will rent here with out a doubt on my next visit to Rio.

7 Jul 2016
Byron, it was a pleasure to host you at Mountain View Studio. I look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Rio. Keep in touch!
carlosgar...
Bogota, Colombia
“Nice place”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We stayed 3 days in Rio and the apartment of Ken is perfect. Location is great, close to supermarket and close to the beach. (My two key points in Copacabana)
Apartment was renovate so everything is like new.

Travelling group: Extended Family
7 Jul 2016
Thank you Carlos! Looking forward to your next visit to Mountain View Studio.
Canada
Reviewed 20 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
20 Dec 2012
Thank you, Zack. It was a pleasure hosting you. You always kept the apartment neat, as if it were your own. You even cleaned the apartment before checking out - thank you. I look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Buenos Aires
Reviewed 26 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing