“The best Rio tours!!”

Rio Cultural Secrets
Ranked #59 of 515 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rio Cultural Secrets offers private tours in Rio de Janeiro in confortable vehicles and licensed tour guides to show the secrets of the city. You can enjoy with your tour guide places like Petropolis, a historic walking tour around the downtown, the beatiful area of Santa Teresa, some National Parks of Rio, favela tours, cultural experiences and many more. Visite our site for more info.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I visited Rio during the World Cup in June 2014, and we had to check out Rio and go sight seeing. Rio Cultural Secrets provided us with awesome service, and a great wealth of knowledge of the places we toured. We liked our first tour so much, and Alan's customer service that we hired him again for a second tour a few days later during our stay in Rio. Not only did Alan have great knowledge of the places we visited, but also great knowledge of the city in general that he even went out of his way to help me find a rare sport memorabilia item of one of Brazil's motorsport legends. I recommend their services to anyone visiting Rio!

1  Thank awd_ecu

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was hunting for a private tour to accomodate trying to see as much of Rio as I could in a single day. The catch was that I was traveling with my two young children including an infant. Fabio responded quickly via email and helped us design a tour suitable for the family. We were greeted in the hotel lobby in a pleasant and timely manner and off we went for a wonderful day in Rio. As we drove, Fabio filled us in on the local history and landmarks. As we visited the sites, our guide was always very accomodating and patient with the children. I'd highly recommend Rio Cultural Secrets for anyone looking for a private tour of Rio. It was like touring the city with a knowledgle friend fluent in English.

1  Thank Malcolm O
Reviewed 30 July 2014

It was a rainy day, so we decided to go on this tour. Had a great time with Fabio! He really knows his stuff. I even left my jacket in his vehicle, and he brought it back to the hotel the next day!

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Fabio picked me up from where i was staying and provided a great deal of knowledge as we drove around. I had been in Rio for 6 weeks working and not seen anything. He was able to accommodate a last minute tour booked the night before and promptly replied to emails.

Overall a great experience and would recommend to all. I hope to be back for further tours!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Fabio provided us a great tour of old Rio, making the best of a rainy day. Very articulate and wonderful knowledge of the history of the city. Personalized service - gets you close to all the sights and knows everyone. Took us to a great restaurant in Santa Teresa. Provided us even more info by email after tour was done. Highly recommend his service - very reasonably priced

1  Thank gc33064