“Memorable moments made in Santa Teresa!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rio de Janeiro
Casa de Santa Teresa Bed & Breakfast - Rio
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Memorable moments made in Santa Teresa!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Rio de Janeiro is an amazing city, and Casa de Santa Teresa is where I will be staying every time that I come in to town (as long as they are not booked up)! Each bedroom has a different vibe/feel throughout the house, and I slept like a baby in mine. Andre goes above and beyond to help you with info to navigate the city, and is always a text or phone call away if you need anything in the house. From arrival to departure, I can say that i had a fulfilling stay, and truly felt like I was at home.

The house is located just a few blocks away from a bus hub and the train station. Taxi's are easy to grab, and while it is a considerably tranquil block for the City, the nightlife is never too far away!

Good times were had, and i can not wait to come back!

Room Tip: If you're traveling by yourself and don't mind the sounds from the street, I stayed in the r...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kali B

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I considered not writing a review because I want this hidden gem all to myself. I absolutely love this place! I traveled with a group of friends (13 women) to Rio for vacation. We booked the majority of the rooms and had a wonderful stay. Andre (owner) was exceptional. No request was too big or small. He went out of his way to make sure our stay was enjoyable, taking time to be a tour guide for us and took us to see some parts of Rio that we would have missed on our own. His knowledge of the history of Rio and Brazil is amazing. Do take advantage of his wealth of knowledge as he so generously shares it with all his visitors. The house is clean and comfy and has all the comforts of home. The terraces outside were a delight as we able to feed the monkeys residing in the banana trees above us. The location is perfect...walking distance to restaurants, shops, transit, nightlife etc...a short taxi/subway ride from the beaches. If you want a more local experience, want to save a few bucks, and want the luxuries of laundry service and a kitchen that you can cook in...do yourself a favor and stay at Casa de Santa Teresa. And ladies Andre is a delight to the eyes...do treat yourself! :)

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends