“Best souvenir shop in Brazil”
Review of Lido Souvenirs

Lido Souvenirs
Ranked #55 of 118 Shopping in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best souvenir shop in Brazil”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I visited a souvenir shop called "Lido" in Copacabana which had an excellent assortment of everything with very good prices. I bought most of my items here. I visited here on a Brazil game day during FIFA and I didn't know the shops closed down for this event. I only brought a small amount of cash and my AMEX. I was paying for my purchases only to find out that I didn't have enough cash and they didn't except AMEX. This was my last day in Rio so I could not go back later with more cash as they were closed. The owner comp'd me around $50 dollars in purchases. I was blown away, what a nice way to end my trip. PLEASE VISIT THIS SHOP when in Rio, you will not be disappointed. Do not buy souvenirs at the Christ Redeemer attraction, way too expensive. Lido and most of the beachfront vendors have the same items for a fraction of the cost.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Gumby1966

Toronto, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Souvenirs in Rio”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The largest souvenirs' store, you can find everything there. It's a really nice store! You can also ask for a discount if you wanna pay on cash.

Visited December 2013