Stayed for business. Very big room, nice shower, average breakfast. One lazy elevator didn't want to work every time, complicating everybody's early out for work rush... Nice free internet, tv. Good location in central Copacabana, not far from the beach, near taxi and bus stops. I would not complain if i'd have to stay there once again. The only bad thing was being charged R$ 9,00 for a tiny toothpaste (with nowhere near to check the price tag).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent option in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, the most famous beach in Brazil ! Centrally located in the most "carioca" neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro , the Promenade Princess Copacabana is close to numerous attractions , entertainment, shops, bars , restaurants and a few meters from the Metro station, with connections to various parts of the city. With complete facilities , all accommodations feature a balcony and mini kitchen . And for your relaxation , sauna, pool and fitness room. A delicious breakfast buffet offered by Zum Bistro Café complete the facilities available to you and your family. Experience the comfort and amenities offered by Promenade Princess Copacabana ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Promenade Princess Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Princess Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Princess Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Princess Copacabana Hotel
- Promenade Princess Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil