We got what we wanted - an unpretentious, efficient and very pleasant hotel in the heart of Ipanema.
The beach is just a block away and there are shops, bars and restaurants nearby. The rooms are ample with good air-conditioning while the reception staff were genuinely interested in helping us. The breakfast had quite a lot of options, including plenty of fresh fruit. Just out of curiosity, tried the jacuzzi and sauna but neither were more than warmish. Overall though, this is a well-run, good value hotel with everything we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the charming district of Ipanema, near the Plaza of Our Lady. Peace and a few steps from Posto 9 on Ipanema Beach, the Promenade Visconti is one of the best accommodation options in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro. The hotel features an elegant and personal atmosphere, plus comfort and personalized service to ensure a stay more than enjoyable! Your accommodations are unique, have ample space and are designed for maximum comfort. Decorated with dark wood furnishings and warm colors, the resort offers the refinement for an unforgettable stay: queen-size bed, table and chairs, sofa, split air conditioning, LCD TV with cable channels, internet WIFI. Complete the services offered: sauna, whirlpool and fitness room. The Promenade Visconti parking service account for the convenience of its guests (upon availability / charged separately). Pets: Allowed on request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Promenade Visconti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Visconti Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Visconti Rio De Janeiro, Brazil