Open today: Closed

from US$50.00
from US$215.00
from US$78.00
2,381 results
All reviews cover charge brazilian music great samba dance club drinks food stage tourists rio
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Good fun night spot on 3 floors and with loads of interesting decoration on the walls. Predominantly its a Samba club and has a big stage with a live band as you come in.
Unfortunately I had my Olympic jacket stolen from here as I didn't realise there was a cloakroom on the top floor. At least the thief was kind enough to leave my credential behind!!
Probably my own fault but just a reminder to take care of your possessions when out and about in Rio.

1  Thank CameramanGraham
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great place for young adults & old-timers to share the dancefloor and sounds of the samba! Plenty of tables and satellite bartended stations with hand-crafted caipirinhas within its multi-leveled halls. Fun!!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I fight started on the first floor, next to the band and no security appeared. Then, I guy that was in the fight got a gun out of his bag and shot the other guy, 1 meter away from him. No security came. Only his friends split up the fight. He was not put out of the place by any security. He stayed there and was treated as he was the victim. The staff justified he was a cop. Despite having a metal detector in the entrance, they allowed him to enter armed. The place put everyone lives at risk allowing this cop entering the place with a gun. After the fight and shot, there was blood on the floor. The only action that the staff did quickly was to clean it. There were 50% or more tourists in the place. It happened less than 1 meter from us and we have no idea of what happened to the guy that was shot.

5  Thank dhteodoro
Camila T, Gerente geral at Rio Scenarium, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear dhteodoro,

At august 11th, an Federal Agent arrived at Rio Scenarium and, upon entering, the metal detector advising that the agent was carrying a weapon. In accordance with standard procedure, security staff requested that he present his license and identify the weapon for the required safety registration, which he did.
The federal agent presented his identification and invoked the Federal Law which allows for the possession of firearms in public and private places.
During a misunderstanding with a client, the agent took out his weapon and fired at the client. The 5th Police Precinct was called and two officers charged the federal agent, bringing him to the police station. He was detained in flagrant violation in accordance with the Anti-Terrorism Law in effect during the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.
The victim, who was conscious, received first aid on the spot and was taken by ambulance to Hospital Souza Aguiar, where he is well and in the process of recovery.
We’re very sorry about that. We always worked to protect and do the best as possible for our clients and was the first time this ever happened. We’ll work to do the best and never occur again. Please, we’d like to invite you to come back to revel out this bad impression.
Our sincere apologies
Scenarium Group

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

What a fun place. Three levels of delicious food, well made drinks and high energy music. The salsa bar annex is cool too although I prefer the main area. The later it gets, the more lively the place is and the longer the line out he door so get there before 9 and plan on partying all night. I will definitely come back my next visit to Rio.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Place very nice and beautiful But it's too expensive! It's very turistic. You find more people from outside the country than local people. I do nota recomend.

1  Thank guedescostasantos