I stayed there twice during my trip to Brazil in november-december 2011!
Excellent service, kind people, good breakfast (with fresh fruits, but too many sweets for me) and great rooms even with view over Christ the Redeemer!! :) Very clean!
Next time I'll travel to Rio de Janeiro I'll book this hotel!
And very close to Copacabana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mar Hotel Copacabana Palace offers a great location in the heart of Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. It is just 80m from the beach and 150 meters from the Metro station Siqueira Campos. In the lobby of the hotel, the restaurant offers a variety of dishes. The terrace has a pool and a bar, where we offer drinks and snacks in the evening. We have spacious and confortable apartments. Services of personal trainer are available at an exclusive area at Copacabana beach. Hotel Mar Palace is nationally known as the sports hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mar Palace Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mar Palace Copacabana Hotel
- Hotel Mar Palace Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil