We stayed for 5 days in Mar Palace, staff was always helpful with directions and tips. The location is great you are literally 2 streets (2min walk) from copacabana beach and around the hotel there are lots of bus stops and shops. Breakfast was also great with varied fruits bread juices. The rooms were good. Worth going up to the rooftop and admire the incredible view over the Corcovado.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mar Hotel Copacabana Palace offers a great location in the heart of Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. It is just 80m from the beach and 150 meters from the Metro station Siqueira Campos. In the lobby of the hotel, the restaurant offers a variety of dishes. The terrace has a pool and a bar, where we offer drinks and snacks in the evening. We have spacious and confortable apartments. Services of personal trainer are available at an exclusive area at Copacabana beach. Hotel Mar Palace is nationally known as the sports hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Mar Palace Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mar Palace Copacabana Hotel
- Hotel Mar Palace Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil