Marta is a great woman who even fixed football tickets for the Flu-Fla game in the new Maracana. Our room was big enough for 3 persons with a huge cupboard. The private bathroom was down the hall but that was no problem.
Breakfast is served in the living room. Everyday fresh bread, orange juice and homemade cake (or brownies or sweet bread :-)
The guesthouse is situated at the Copacabana, you only cross the street and you are on the beach. Busses are around the corner and metro is about 7 minutes walk.
It is worth the price you pay for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer and special service and are prepared to help our guests since the start of the preparation of the trip to Brazil. In a very spectacular location in front of the Copacabana beach, and with the most beautiful views. Our Guesthouse offers comfort and have a very family atmosphere, and Marta is there to help the guests to find the best places to enjoy the city. With experience in tourism, Marta can help you with the best indication of tours, restaurants and what to do in Rio. Welcome to Marta's and be home at our Guesthouse ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Rio Guest House ( Marta's Guest House) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Guest House ( Marta`s Guest House) Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Rio Guest House ( Marta's Guest House) Rio De Janeiro, Brazil