We stayed at Castelinho four nights on our Rio trip! It is located in the must-see Santa Teresa area where there is the famous "bonde tram", even though, during my stay, it was not running due to a complete renewal of the line. The Hotel is really like a little castle and the view of Rio is gorgeous. It has a several levels garden full of tropical plants, but the best feature is the patio - attractive and spacious - overlooking Lapa and Rio. The bedroom are comfortable ad the breakfast on the patio is really relaxing. I met all the staff, that is friendly and helpful, and even the owner, a charming italian guy that moved in Rio few years ago! Fairly priced and highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castelinho38 is a real castle in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro's bohemian neighborhood. With its friendly atmosphere and huge space, the castle is ideal for couples, families and groups. Each room has its own personality and is equipped with queen-size beds, hot shower and fans. Our exotic breakfast is served in a beautiful terrace with view of the centre of Rio. Our friendly staff is always available for travel advice and tips for day & night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Castelinho38 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castelinho38 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Castelinho38 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil