The location is good if you are planning to stay in Barra. For those that would like to go to traditional places as Copacabana and Lapa everyday, it is not a good option, you will need a cab for everywhere. It's close to the beach and has a nice breakfast, the problem to me was the air in the room, it was working but dripping a lot and my room got all wet inside and they were not able to solve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, at the beginning of Barra da Tijuca, Next to Itanhangá Golf Club and to the shopping centers Downtown and Cittá America, the hotel offers ferry service to the beach and has Rooms and suites with modern decor and cozy atmosphere. It also offers a complete leisure area with swimming pool, sauna And gardens, as well as function rooms with all the infrastructure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Promenade Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Paradiso Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Paradiso Rio De Janeiro, Brazil