Not a bad hotel but the 4 stars are not there. It is in a very good location if you want to do business with companies like TIM Brasil, and near by you have at walking distance the beach.
Also ta walking distance and or with taxi or buses you can go to the different malls.
The double room is very small and generally speaking the furniture and all the rest is ok. Breakfast is good with good choices but every day exaclty the same menu.
WIFI don't work well specially if you want to use Skype, you have to go to the reception hall in order to have a stable signal. It has a SPA and a gim and a conference room but did not see it.
Swimming pool is ok.
Air conditioning is loud in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, at the beginning of Barra da Tijuca, Next to Itanhangá Golf Club and to the shopping centers Downtown and Cittá America, the hotel offers ferry service to the beach and has Rooms and suites with modern decor and cozy atmosphere. It also offers a complete leisure area with swimming pool, sauna And gardens, as well as function rooms with all the infrastructure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Promenade Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Paradiso Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Paradiso Rio De Janeiro, Brazil