Location of this hotel is great. Downtown is right across the street. Hotel is under construction right now for world cup so some balconies and the pools are out service. Internet is the worst. Doesn't work in any room only in the front reception. The hotel staff have been very nice and said the problem is being addressed. Breakfast is decent. Feels like the same everyday but its good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, at the beginning of Barra da Tijuca, Next to Itanhangá Golf Club and to the shopping centers Downtown and Cittá America, the hotel offers ferry service to the beach and has Rooms and suites with modern decor and cozy atmosphere. It also offers a complete leisure area with swimming pool, sauna And gardens, as well as function rooms with all the infrastructure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Promenade Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Paradiso Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Paradiso Rio De Janeiro, Brazil