Is a quite big and crowded Ibis with three elevators, expect 10 minutes to get in peak hours, breakfast isvthevworst time. Everything else looks like absolute like as all Ibis, you know what expect. The buffet breakfast worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont has 330 rooms and is located downtown offering easy access to the main entertainment district of the city. It is 200 m from Santos Dumont Airport, less than 500 m from the beach and only 10 minutes from Copacabana where you will find great bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The Ibis Hotel features a restaurant, a bar and private parking. All the apartaments are No Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Brazil