“I will Definitely Consider Renting Again”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Glenn K
“I will Definitely Consider Renting Again”
Reviewed 26 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This penthouse apartment is located in a highly convenient location; It's close to supermarkets, public transportation (buses and metro), food, food, food and of course, Copacabana Beach. The apartment is safe, clean comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, great air conditioning, easy to manage, generally quiet, great TV, etc. I wish I knew the name of the bar soap, it was absolutely great!! I do recommend a few improvements in the kitchen for cooking conveniences.

Once again, Thank you, Tereza. I will consider renting this or your other apartments when I return 2018.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing