We stayed here for about a week on our honeymoon during Rio Carnaval, and had a wonderful stay.
The thing that really sets this place apart from the rest are all the thoughtful, personal touches by Lance, David (and of course their dog, Mousse!). The whole team at Casa Cool Beans was very attentive and we really felt that our comfort and enjoyment was a priority for them.
The pousada is lovely, an oasis of calm in the city. The place is spotless, nicely decorated and breakfasts delicious.
It's location in Santa Teresa is fantastic, particularly for all the major city sights (and an especially good place to stay during Carnaval we found). The area is charming and bohemian with several little local restaurants and bars, as well as a couple of higher end restaurants well worth going to. Before arriving in Rio, we were a little apprehensive about Santa Teresa's reputation as a potentially unsafe place to stay, but after we arrived, we felt completely safe, secure and relaxed there during the whole of our stay, and we would definitely stay there again.
Thanks to everyone at Casa Cool Beans, we hope to stay there again when we're next in Rio!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil