Casa Cool Beans is a great place to stay in Rio. We stayed at the beginning of our stay and loved it so much we're returning for a our last night! Lance and David are super helpful with recommendations and what to do day or night. Breakfast is lovely, all freshly prepared served on the sunny deck. The room was beautiful (book room 9 it has an amazing juliette balcony!) and everything was very clean. Also staying in Santa Teresa offers some rest bite from the hectic pace of the city! Lovely neighbourhood and you can easily hop in a cab or brave the local bus to be by copacobana in about 10 minutes. If you're going to rio then definitely stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil