The hotel itself is nicely situated in Santa Teresa, just minutes away from the vibrant art boutiques, bars and restaurants in the area. We booked room no. 9 and it was one of the best rooms we ever stayed in- huge windows with beautiful vistas of Santa Teresa, comfortable bed and truly amazing toiletries (they were sourced from Granado - a local version of Kiehl's). Our host, Lance, was a valuable source of recommendations about EVERYTHING in Rio. He also made sure to be around every breakfast to help and chit-chat (if we so desired). Worth mentioning that breakfast was incredible: eggs made to order, assortment of fresh fruit, cakes, breads, meats and cheeses, AND strong coffee! We'd stay here again for sure and happily recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars, safes, hair dryer and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace & complimentary use of pool towels. Just minutes walk to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. THE most central location in Santa Teresa! Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil